Image Map

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Day 2: A place to call home

Today I am grateful for...

The roof over my head.


I am so thankful to merely have a home to keep me warm in the Alaskan winters and to plant my roots and grow. In addition to that, I'm even more grateful that it is the beautiful new home that we bought in September!

Back View!
We have been hard at work to make it a comfortable and homey place, which is turning out to take a while! The house has 4 bedrooms and we moved from a house that we only used one. That equals no bedroom furniture! I have amazing parents who have helped us furnish the house with beds they no longer use, so we now have beds in three of the four bedrooms!  The only one that is not ready yet is baby's room... But we have plenty of time for that! And I know baby won't actually sleep in his crib until he's a little older, so we can take our time! 


If you have a place to call home, consider yourself blessed!   

No comments:

Post a Comment