Image Map

Thursday, April 9, 2015

ONE.


And just like that, we have a one-year-old.  


The blink of an eye.  It's like the saying goes, "The years are short, but the days are long."  Some days seemed to stretch on forever (colic for 5 months, Gavin waking every 1-2 hours for the first 9 months of life, etc.), but overall, I can't believe an entire year has gone by.  What was life like before having this cute side-kick around? 


(Okay, I do remember... freedom to do pretty much anything anytime I wanted, with as much sleep as I wanted, but wouldn't trade it in a second!)

Life with a "pre-toddler" (age 12-18 mos) is fun, exciting, and exhausting.  He is everywhere.


He is walking...


Rehydrating after his workout.

And talking (tried to upload a video but it didn't work! So just imagine the cutest baby voice ever!) ...


And practicing all sorts of fun tricks that make keep me on my toes!




Believe it or not, I had just cleaned the house 20 minutes before.

Jake is the best Dad I could ever imagine for our little kiddo.  The love they share makes me melt.


Gavin's favorite things these days are: going down slides, reading his books, playing with Diego, walking, dancing, playing his Piano, pushing his firetrucks & cars and snuggling (my favorite).





He gives the best hugs. 
Best buds
 We are so blessed to have this little guy as our son.  Thanks for giving us the privilege of being your parents, Gavin!  We love you to the moon!




No comments:

Post a Comment