Image Map

Monday, April 29, 2013

Meeting Our New Puppy!

This morning when I met Diego, it was like a slow-motion scene in a movie.  Diego came running down the dirt path as I ran toward him... and he lept into my arms...

Our first meeting!
Okay, maybe not quite so dramatic, but he did come running towards me and I definitely would not let him go for about 5 minutes.

So happy!
Has got to be the cutest dog in the world.  Don't you agree?



My favorite is when he makes faces like this:


And this:

He is a cuddler, but also likes to be independent and explore on his own.  He has the cutest white spots on his chest, forehead, chin, back paw and the tip of his tail.  He also is pretty much potty trained at 8 weeks.  I'm pretty sure that means he's a genius.  Couldn't be more proud of my lil guy.

It was so hard to say goodbye to him today, but I know we will be together soon!  I am counting down the days until we get to take him home for good.  It will be the best.

Hasta Pronto, Diego!!

1 comment:

  1. Sooooo adorable! How can someone not fall in love with little face?!

    ReplyDelete