Image Map

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Pedicures in Santana Row!

If you're a runner, you'll understand what I mean when I say "runner's feet."  Between gigantic callouses, chronic blisters, and chipped/missing toenails... they're not exactly the most beautiful things in the world.  So what's a good solution?  Scare a poor aesthetician and get a pedicure!  There's nothing like covering them up with pretty nail polish to make you feel more normal :)  It had been too long since I'd seen Janae and little miss Brooke, so we met up in the beautiful Santana Row for pedicures.


Brooke really wanted to get hers done too, but she decided to read her book instead.  I've decided that getting a pedicure is way more fun when an 8 month old is there to entertain you!

How can you resist this face?  She is adorable.
Neon pink toe nails?  I think yes.
After some much-needed pampering and lots of laughing, we explored the shops of Santana Row and dreamed of a day we could both spend our life savings at stores like Lululemon and Anthropologie.

FYI: Brooke is my new BFF. So is her Momma.


Especially because she laughs at all my jokes.



I don't want to talk about the fact that I have to leave such amazing friends in just one month.  Luckily Janae and I have plenty of adventures planned for after I get back from Boston!

Speaking of Boston,  I should probably finish packing because I am getting picked up by a lovely shuttle at the reasonable hour of 3:15AM... in just 6 hours!

Get ready to see some cheesy photos of Jake and I in the near future...  :)



2 comments:

  1. AHHHHH YOU CAN'T LEAVE!! Seriously, I already miss you! I am going to try and convince Jake to move here:) Thank you for today! It was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHHHH I know!!!! I don't want to think about it. I like your plan... You work on Jake... maybe if we show him all of the yummy Taco shops he'll be convinced! If not, I'll just have to fly down every weekend for our long runs together. Deal? Good. Thanks for the perfect day! xoxo

      Delete