Image Map

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Yogurtland Bliss.

Today I did one of the most gratifying things I have ever done.

I placed a trash bag full of notes, binders, and flashcards in the recycling bin.

I was reluctant to get rid of so many painstakingly written notes that have been my world for so long, but it was time. Don't get me wrong, I'm still keeping 4 boxes of PA school notes that I'll probably never look at again... but you have to start somewhere.  :) In a few months when I am in Alaska and ready to get rid of more notes, you are all welcome to a huge bonfire at our house!

After saying goodbye to a few trees worth of notes (P.S. Mother Nature... I'm really sorry!), I met up with my favorite girls, Janae and Brooke.  We got some sun and let Brooke splash us in the pool.  It was amazing!

Watching Brooke worked up our appetite, so we did what Janae and I do best.  Froyo.


Yogurtland deliciousness.


Janae and I have big plans next week which will include the beach, Fish'n'chips, and running together. Cannot wait!

1 comment: