Image Map

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

My Day in Numbers

3 times I teared up during A Baby Story while running on the treadmill at 5AM this morning.  (Note to self: don't watch A Baby Story while running.  Or while in public.  It makes for a very interesting spectacle.)

2 people that asked if I was okay while the above happened.

60 minute text message conversation with my bestest friend who lives in France.  This is a common daily occurrence and usually happens twice daily when she's waking up (and I'm going to bed) and when she's going to bed (and I'm waking up).


3 oranges eaten by this girl in one sitting.  Oranges are really the only thing that sounds good these days! However, I've discovered I only like them when they're ice cold.  Warm oranges are gross.  I won't drink orange juice either.  Strange.

3 times I went pee during my run this morning.  Thank goodness for bathrooms- the road runs are getting harder and harder and all of my routes are now mapped to pass parks with outhouses every two miles or so.

34,893 kisses from the cutest puppy in the world.  I just can't get enough of this little guy.


4 commercials advertised during my 70 minute run for an awesome new show on TLC that will really help the impression of Alaskans since Sarah Palin (insert sarcasm here).

The show:



Wow, TV keeps getting better and better!

10 hours worked at my new job which I LOVE!  Not seeing patients yet but hopefully credentialing will be done soon and I'll be able to treat patients!

60 inch moose (the antlers!) that my amazing, resourceful hubby got on his moose hunt (for all of you who are curious... that's huge!  And yes, we eat the moose meat!)

39 hours until I see my hubby again!  CANNOT WAIT.  How did we ever survive 2 years apart?  These past 2 weeks apart have been unbearable!  It's amazing what you can do when you put your mind to it (and when it's the only option there is!)


I hope you all had a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment