Image Map

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Trail Run and Cafe Rio!

It happened. Jake got to try my most favorite restaurant in the world, Cafe Rio.


The line was long (as usual) but worth every second of the wait. Jake said,"this is my version of a candy store" when he was ordering his sweet pork salad. 


He declared I was amazing all day just for introducing him to such a place. The things I have to do to win his heart ;) we will be going at least one more time... Or maybe two while we're here! 

Rewind a few hours and I got to explore the a gorgeous trail right behind my parents house. 



Me, the red rocks, blue skies, and a secluded trail = one happy Brittany


The only problem with the trail was that every turn looked the same and there were multiple trails leading off every turn... so I had to take a mental note of where I was going! My trusty - or not so trusty - iPhone failed me and randomly shut off after taking the above picture. How is it possible to go from 73% battery to 0%? Anyone have the answer to that mystery?? 

I used good-old fashioned navigation skills and made it back without getting too lost!

Gavin's great-Grandma arrived last night and he is officially the most spoiled and loved little guy ever now. Such a blessing that we get to spend the holidays with family!  

Now we're off to Zion! 

1 comment:

  1. I am definitely going to try Cafe Rio if I ever make it to an area that has the restaurant.

    ReplyDelete