Image Map

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Zion and Merry (belated) Christmas!

(I apologize in advance for font/format issues... I'm editing on my phone!) 

Our trip through Zion was a huge success! Gavin was a champion napper in his car seat for a couple of hours so Jake and I were able to enjoy he beauty all around us!


When he woke up, we took a nice hike through one of the canyons. 




Gavin was in awe of the beauty!!

My grandma (the one who broke her hip in San Diego, but is now doing amazing!) was here for Christmas too and she showed off her impressive agility by hiking with very few breaks! She's amazing!


Definitely put Zion on your Bucket List. It's surreal.

The next day was Christmas Eve and Jake and I made trip #2 to Cafe Rio. Just as amazing, if not better than the first time. 


Sly photo skills here. 

Gavin has been making huge development strides since we got here... He's crawling at lightning speed and is determined to climb on anything and everything. He loves standing and shows off all day long :) 



Gosh I love him.

We went to a beautiful Christmas Eve Mass... 



Followed by Christmas Eve dinner and Gavin got to open one present (my family tradition as a child!) Surprisingly he got really into it (although he was definitely more excited about the tissue paper than anything, haha). 



He loved his first Airplane!

Christmas Day was wonderfully relaxing with Gavin opening more presents,


A long run with my favorite guy, 


Plenty of Christmas movie watching, and more smiles from Gavin. 

The best Christmas I could imagine. 


I hope you had an amazing day filled with lots of love, family/friends and relaxation!! 


1 comment:

  1. Gavin is such a cutie! I am excited for next Christmas when Cullen will be able to open his own gifts and get into it more.

    ReplyDelete