Image Map

Sunday, August 18, 2013

House Update and A Vermont Wedding!

Relief. That is what you feel when you sell your house (by owner!) in one week.

Jake and I could not be more happy to have found the perfect buyer for our first little home. This was my first experience to the whole buying/selling a house thing and let me tell you- it's not an easy task! I have never signed so many pieces of paper in my entire life. Luckily in just a couple of months the whole process will be over and we can focus on living in our new home! 

This weekend has been one of the funnest weekends of my life. We flew out to Vermont for one of Jake's best friends' wedding. It was in the cutest little town of Dorset, VT. Weddings are the best when they involve multiple days of festivities! 

Day one: Pond Party! 


(This cookie has nothing to do with the pond party but it was as big as my head and the most heavenly oatmeal-dark chocolate-white chocolate-cranberry deliciousness I just had to share it with you! If you are in Manchester, VT you must eat at Zoey's Deli.)


Day two: Shopping and rehearsal dinner at an old barn in the country with a live string band! 




Day three: Swimming at the oldest marble quarry in North America and attending an AMAZING wedding (with the most beautiful bride ever!) at a picturesque golf course. Plus, they gave adorable maple syrup favors which puts their wedding at the top of my list!






I had the most handsome date at the wedding. Love him.




Day four: Post-Wedding Brunch!



It was very sad to realize the festivities were over today, but all good things must come to an end and let's face it, I can't survive on 5 hours of sleep for too many nights! Congrats to our great friends, Sarah and Colin!

Next stop... Family time in Northern Vermont! Looking forward to lots of time with my 86 year old Grandpa, delicious Italian food, and constant laughter from my cousins, aunts, and uncles! 


No comments:

Post a Comment