Image Map

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Get To Work!

I have HUGE news. I accepted a job today! I am tentatively set to start in September! So you know what that means... tomorrow marks Day 1 of a month-long cram session to refresh my medical memory! Don't judge me, but I'm actually a little excited to study again. Something is wrong with me.

You know how I mentioned all of the house selling, house buying, wedding planning craziness yesterday? Well... add computer hard drive CRASH to the list.   It is never a good sign when you turn on your computer and this screen pops up. 


Hopefully the Mac wizards can retrieve all my data... Especially my puppy pictures of Diego! Lesson learned: Back up your computer regularly and not every 4 months like I did in the past...

_________________________________________

Today I was reminded of one of the most amazing parts of my life. 

Friends. 


I think some days more than others we take our friends for granted. The constant support, the genuine love, and unending fun. I feel so grateful to have such amazing friends both near and far & both new and old. Take a moment and be grateful for those who make your world go round. I know I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment