Image Map

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Balancing Act

I have a riddle for you:

What does all of this equal?
 
1 new graduate PA on the job hunt +
1 new puppy +
Planning a wedding reception +
Buying a new house + 
Selling our house = 

One word. Craziness.

Some people might say its a good idea to space out the big life events. Ya know, take it one at a time, enjoy these special moments. You know what I say? Nope. Forget that. Pile that plate until its overflowing then add on another stack. 

Jake and I weren't planning to buy a house so soon, but let's face it, the interest rates are on the rise and now's the time to buy! That, and we found the perfect place! It will be so hard to leave our cute little first home; as much as Jake refuses to believe, I truly love our little casita!  


Time to move out and up! We're very excited and even more fortunate to have this opportunity! 

So operation: "Sell This House" is in full swing and we've been working day and night (okay, mostly Jake, but I cook delicious food for sustenance) to update and make it move-in ready for buyers! Say some prayers we find the perfect buyer!

Why the wedding reception, you ask? Well, Jake and I didn't have a formal wedding with both of our families and friends present, so we decided to have a giant fiesta this winter to celebrate and renew our vows! 

Picture this... Christmas colors, twinkly lights, smell of pine trees, hot chocolate bar, crazy dance party, and the most delicious food imaginable. Cannot wait.


So obviously this high-rise plate of mine is taking away precious blogging time, but I will do my best to keep updating!

If you have any suggestions for moving, puppy training, or Christmas wedding ideas, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment