Image Map

Thursday, August 29, 2013

The Way to My Heart.

When Jake and I were in Vermont, we visited the most amazing place on earth.

The Ben and Jerry's Factory.


Four dollars got us a tour of the awesome facility where all the magic happens and a delicious scoop of ice cream at the end. There is an actual job at the factory that involves tasting ice cream all day aka quality assurance. And they call Disneyland the happiest place on earth... Ha! 

Sorry this is the blurriest picture in history.  This room is where dreams come true.

I was truly tempted to do the tour twice, but Jake convinced me to get a delicious Greek yogurt smoothie and he got an ice cream cone. A good decision! 



One of my favorite parts of the facility was the Flavor Graveyard.


I'm really sad these flavors no longer exist.

I would eat this because of the name alone!
 Macadamia Nuts with chocolate and white chocolate swirl?  Dream come true.
This I can understand being "deceased"...


I don't know what it is about pregnancy, but it truly makes you want to eat ice cream 3 times/day.  Take the other day for example....


You know you have an amazing husband when he comes home with this:


Phish Food Froyo won the award.  And if you were wondering, I didn't eat them all in one sitting.  It was tempting, but with all that deliciousness you need to make it last as long as possible!

If you have a fave ice cream you want to share... please let me know! I am in the market :)

No comments:

Post a Comment