Image Map

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Together Again!

My first day back with Jake started as any day should: A run together.  However, it was not as fun as it sounds.  San Francisco has turned into a hot oven the past few days and it hit 91 today.  My poor husband did not love running in the 70 degree heat, especially after leaving a place that is ~30 degrees.  Sorry Jake.... I promise to never to that to you again!

After drinking gallons of water, we went to lunch with my parents, Jake's parents, and his sister who flew down for Graduation!  It was SO good to see all of their faces.

The perfect California lunch on a hot day?


In and Out Burger. 

This was my first time eating there and it lived up to all of the hype.  I am not a big hamburger fan, but I thoroughly enjoyed the veggie burger.  And the fries?  I have never tasted such real fries in my life.  Perfectly crisp and you aren't left with greasy fingers.  Yum.



Jake and I went on a walk in the ridiculous heat and made a stop at an adorable pet store where he found all sorts of interesting things...


Followed by a nice bench to rest and escape from the heat.


It was a perfect day!

1 comment: