Image Map

Monday, August 27, 2012

Does this grey hair make me look old?

PA school is turning me into an old lady.  Whether it is the constant exhaustion, the craving for a nice, long nap, or... the gray hair I pulled out last week... I am officially 26 going on 72.  I immediately screamed like it was the end of the world, and proceeded to make Jake analyze the hair for his opinion.  He came to the conclusion it was a light brown/bleached hair from all of the time I've been running in the sun.  I think Jake must have read a book on what to say to avoid getting the silent treatment from your wife... and I'm pleased to say he officially passed that test!  I momentarily believed him, then I made him check my entire head for other "light brown/bleached" hairs.   In addition to comments regarding my sanity, he said that I had no grey hairs and I would not be turning 72 this year. I was going to take a picture of it and get your opinion, but it was blown away by one of the 4 fans in my room.  Dang it.

On a far less traumatic note, today was a great day in clinic.  I love my patients.  And the staff I work with is AWESOME.  After a busy, busy day filled with patients, I ended the day with my usual Monday night run with my running buddy Carrie and the rest of the Movin' Shoes running group in Encinitas.  That is one of the best parts of San Diego.  No matter the day or time, you can find a running group to join for free!  Alaska- you've got some work to do.

Turn around point on our run!
I could really get used to this.
California Dreamin'
Maybe Jake was right after all... with sun like that, maybe the hair was just bleached... right? (Please say yes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment