Image Map

Monday, November 5, 2012

#4- Grateful for the "Fall Back"

Oops- this is a day late.  Forgetful Brittany forgot to publish this one.

November 4: I am grateful for Daylight Savings!

An obvious one, I know.  But I am grateful that I got an extra hour of sleep today!  Even though it really wasn't extra because my master plan of going to bed early didn't work so well.  The wheels in my head were turning until 2AM last night, so I didn't quite get that extra sleep I wanted.  Oh well!  The only part of the fall back is that it is dark at 5:00 which greatly increases the chance of nighttime laziness.  How do I survive the long Alaskan winters without daylight?  It is a mystery.

Today marks the second day without any nerve pain in my leg.  Aren't you happy to hear that?!  You should be.  This means happy Brittany will be returning soon. ;)  I'm giving myself one more day of healing/no running, so tomorrow will be the test!  This is a very good thing, because if I have to come up with one more distraction for while I'm on the elliptical... I might set the thing on fire.

And you thought just studying was boring... try studying on an elliptical.
Luckily I have these lovely cartoon flash cards to save the day.
This card is my favorite. Who knew learning about pharmacology could be fun entertaining bearable.
This is the extent of the Sunday football I will see.
Okay, now for serious business.  I just realized that I only have 3 more months in this beautiful city.  I may have cried when I realized that.  It's no joke that I will struggle to leave San Diego and go to the cold Arctic.

Here are just a few reasons why:
Breathtaking. 

Sunset walk on the beach = happy girl.
But mainly.... here is why:
California: High of 90 tomorrow
Home.  High of 25...

No comments:

Post a Comment