Image Map

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

#7- "Engagement" Photos

30 days of Thanksgiving continues...  

November 7: Today, I am SO grateful for the talent of Aliki Joannides.  

While I was home two weeks ago, our close friend Aliki spent an afternoon taking pictures of Jake and I for our "engagement" (better late than never!). She started photography as a hobby just a few months ago, and has quickly developed into one of the most talented professional photographers I know.  I will never trust another photographer after our experience with her!

If you are from Alaska and want to capture memories of your wedding, birthday, pregnancy, engagement, newborn or just a Saturday afternoon with your loved one - you HAVE to call her.  Here is a link to her website: Aliki Joannides Photography and Facebook page. (I am not a paid advertiser either; the pictures speak for themselves!).

Here are a few of my favorites:










I love the man in these pictures. He makes my world go round.  I can't wait to graduate from PA school, move back to Alaska, and finally live in the same house as my husband! :)  I am so grateful to have these special moments captured on film - and looking at them will help us survive the next 7 months apart!  Thank you, Aliki!



No comments:

Post a Comment