Image Map

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Best Morning Ever!

I got to meet the greatest girl ever today.  The Hungry Runner Girl, aka Janae Jacobs, has been an inspiration to me for the past 9 months or so since I started reading her blog HERE.  If you haven't read her blog, as soon as you read it you will probably forget mine exists and fall in love with hers.  Just don't forget about me, okay? :) She has the cutest little daughter, Brooke, and an amazing husband named Billy.  She and irunlikeagirl arranged a running meet-up in Palo Alto and I decided I would come and meet her!

Love the Hungry Runner Girl!
It was a great run with new friends followed by a delicious breakfast at Joanie's Cafe.  It was exactly what I needed after a long week of finals and studying.

Excuse my squinty-ness.
Apparently they sell these things that provide eye protection- I should probably look into that.
It took me approximately 20 minutes to decide on the perfect omelette combo. Decision: Omelette with mushrooms, spinach, onions, and ARTICHOKE HEARTS. Side of Sourdough bread = heaven.

Mmmmm
If you look closely in this picture, little Brooke has on Nike running shorts and matching shoes.  This outfit alone is enough of a reason for me to have kids.  A mini-running buddy?  Yes, please!

So adorable!
Brooke decided to take pictures of herself with my iPhone!
After getting home and much procrastination, I started practicing practicum skills so that Tuesday goes smoothly!  Anyone want to come over and be my practice patient?  I'll pay you with Starburst Jelly Beans!  And if you're especially good patient, you may even get some Cadbury Mini Eggs.  (Does anyone else have a huge weakness for those?!) 


Speaking of Cadbury Mini Eggs, I found this recipe online... I will be making those this week.  

Oatmeal Cookies with Cadbury Mini Eggs
Last random but VERY exciting news of the day... I got my graduation gown, cap, and stole this week!  It's finally starting to feel real that I will be graduating in just 6 weeks from TODAY!


Pretty neat Stanford Tradition!
 Have an AMAZING weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment