Image Map

Saturday, March 30, 2013

PA school, check!



I am happy to say that I am officially done with Physician Assistant school at Stanford.   The weight has been lifted, the clouds are parting and the skies have never looked so blue! :)  I never have to be a PA student again!  


Thursday was a great last day.  Our class provided lunch for the staff as a "thank you" for all they did for us throughout our 21 months of torture ;)  

Mmmm  
It's true, we like to eat. 
My favorite professor!!
It is a Stanford PCAP tradition to surprise the staff and underclassman with a funny skit that gently "pokes fun" of the program and our professors.  I almost died laughing. 

It was probably the funniest 20 minutes in Stanford History.

 Best part?  When "Dr. Berry" entered to give the first lecture...

Introducing "Dr. Berry" 
It was a great way to finish our career at Stanford.  

Love these people!  I'll miss their faces every day!
It was surprisingly easy to leave on my last day! haha  Don't get me wrong, I will miss my classmates more than anything in the world, but I won't miss the stress, anxiety, or sleep deprivation for one second.  The good news is that I get to see all of my friends in just one month at graduation!  

I can't believe I survived the last 21 months.  It may sound like a great exaggeration, but it truly was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life.  Ask me to run marathons any day... but PA school?  No joke.  Every moment of stress and frustration brought me to this day, so I guess I can say that I am grateful for the challenges. 

There are lots of big events happening in the next month:

Board Exams, Boston (mid-April) where I may or may not run the marathon (long story, will explain later), San Diego for Becca's wedding, back to San Fran, GRADUATION (May 4th!), and 10 days of travel through Sonoma and Northern Cali with that Alaskan guy I married and haven't seen in 4 months :).  The best is yet to come!

Can't wait to see what the future holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment