Image Map

Friday, March 1, 2013

I Can See Clearly Now...

My last day of clinical rotations as a PA student was incredibly bittersweet.  I got to see a few of my favorite patients that I've been following for the past 13 months, suture a nasty cut closed, see a patient with a rare disease, and learn all about the wonderful world of removing toenails.  Couldn't have asked for a better last day.

Last time walking through these colorful halls...
Love this place!
Dr. Watson and his amazing wife threw me a going away BBQ after work.  If there is one thing you must know about Mrs. Watson... she is an AMAZING cook.

YUM.
Many laughs, delicious food, and good wine = fun night and many good memories.

Wine, Fireplace, Friends... Best combo.

I held it together and didn't shed any tears when I said goodbye, but I may have shed a few tears on the drive home.  It is hard to say goodbye to such an awesome group of friends, but I am ready to take the next step in this journey.

I'll miss these faces!
Gracias por todo!
As I was contemplating life and my future, the perfect song came on the radio:

"I can see clearly now the rain is gone
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me down
It's gonna be a bright bright bright bright sun shiny day."

You'd better believe it.  Sun shine up ahead.  Ready or not, here I come...

No comments:

Post a Comment