Image Map

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Days 6 & 7: My Coworkers

Today I am thankful for:

My incredibly awesome and thoughtful coworkers.

I've been pretty lucky in my pregnancy so far to not have any bizarre or severe cravings.  That is... until today.  It wasn't a bizarre food, but I have never had such a powerful NEED to have gummy candy.  Not chocolate, not caramel, not hard candies, not even skittles.  Specifically, I wanted Jujubes.

After an unsuccessful trip to the hospital vending machines, cafeteria, coffee shop, and gift shop during my lunch hour, I was officially bummed out and the craving had increased exponentially.  I tried pickles to relieve the symptoms (sometimes this is a cure-all for me) but it did nothing.

I suffered for the next two hours, dreaming of candy... then I came to my desk in between patients to find this.


My coworkers are the greatest and sure  know how to spoil me. (They also keep the fridge stocked with delicious kosher pickles.)

I'm one lucky lady. 

1 comment: