Image Map

Friday, November 1, 2013

Day 1: The cutest little puppy ever.

I did a month of thankfulness in November of last year, so I decided to carry on the tradition and do it again this year! It is a great experience that really allows you to appreciate life during such a busy time of year!

Today, marking the first day of being grateful... I'd happy to have my sweet little Diego. 

Who, yesterday, was Diego the Shark Dog. 


Okay, so he may not have been happy about it.


I know I'm biased but he is the greatest puppy in the world.  Even when he gets mad at me for taking a gazillion pictures of him.


This is his, "seriously-another-picture-are-you-kidding-me-right-now" face. And also his "I seriously need a haircut" face.

I don't know if you are an animal lover, but either way you need to get a dog. It will make your world go round. 

(P.S. Super late pregnancy week 20 update to come soon!) 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for letting us know this little cute puppy. I wish I have like this because little puppy is one of my favorite pets. Continue to post more images here and content because I'm sure to be back here. Keep on sharing!

    Wellpets Kent

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diego is one cute little pup! My hands are now itching to comb his shaggy and curly coat! It looks so soft in those pictures! I bet other people also find him cute every time you go for a walk in the park. Thanks for sharing!

    Agnes Chandler @ Kennel Bookings

    ReplyDelete