Image Map

Friday, October 11, 2013

Some Advice.

Words of wisdom:  Do not schedule a flight back to Alaska at 1:00 am and plan to go to work the next day.  

My flight was delayed so I didn't end up getting to bed until almost 3:00 am on Thursday.  Although part of the reason I stayed up so late was because I have an amazing husband who left a pregnant girl's dream on the counter (he was working).  2 jars of deliciously salty pickles, 2 kinds of Salt & Vinegar chips, coffee filters and a note to check the fridge/freezer (the avocado oil is a funny story... don't worry I'm not craving that!).  In the fridge and freezer, I found 3 loaves of my favorite Great Harvest Bread, Lactose-Free Milk, Cream, Cold Oranges, & my favorite decaf coffee from Kaladi Brothers.  

Heaven.
Ahhhhmazing!
I literally cried sweet tears of happiness when I saw all of my favorite things.  I went to bed with a full belly and a big smile!  However... waking up 3 hours later was not my favorite.  I went to work and had a very busy day seeing patients, but luckily I had a lot of energy!  I tell you, some days pregnancy makes you feel like the energizer bunny and other days it feels like you could fall asleep standing up. 

After a 10 hour day on 3 hours' sleep, I rushed home to see my boys!  I have never seen two more excited people (okay, Diego's a dog, but he's practically human)!  



There is nothing like coming home to the one's you love, don't you agree? 

2 comments:

  1. Awwww that is soooo thoughtful! I love it. Your dog is such a cutie; what kind is he?

    XO Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My little Diego is a Cavapoo (King Charles Cavalier Spaniel + Poodle!). He is the best dog ever!

      Delete