Image Map

Thursday, April 18, 2013

I am a PA-C!

I have a confession.  I may have lied to you.  I told you all I went to San Francisco for a break from studying last week, but I actually went to the city to take my board exam, the PANCE.  I didn't want to tell anyone until I knew the results.  I'm sorry I didn't tell you, forgive me? :)

And guess what?  I PASSED!  After 10 days of torture and painful waiting; I got my results this morning!


Talk about relieved.  I am officially a PA-C (certified)!

Now comes the fun.  As Jake said this morning... "Get a job!"

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! This is so impressive! And it gives me hope that I will have PA-C after my name some day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You'll get there... I promise! Just keep swimming, just keep swimming! Let me know if you need any study tips or materials when you get closer to your PANCE!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That's awesome! What type of medicine do you practice? I haven't figured out what I want to do yet, but I'm thinking maybe family practice or internal med to start to get a strong foundation. BTW- Your kiddos are adorable in your picture!

      Delete