Image Map

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Here Comes the Bride!

Weddings are my favorite. 

Here is why:

     1.) True love at its’ finest


     2.) A reason to hang out with great friends


     3.) Taco Bar.  Jake may have been a little jealous when I mentioned that.

In case it wasn't obvious, I have a bit of a salsa obsession.
     4.) A reason to wear something other than running clothes.


     5.) Dancing. Especially when toddlers are involved.


     6.) Adorable mini cupcakes that taste even better than they look. 



Weddings are the best. 

I want to congratulate my amazing friends, Becca and Ricky!  I wish you a lifetime of love, fun, and lots of long runs together!

I met these two wonderful people right when they started dating last year when I lived in San Diego.  It was so much fun to watch them fall in love and get engaged.  I feel so lucky that I was able to make it to San Diego for their wedding... the timing was perfect!

My BFF Carrie and I were wedding dates and had way too much fun.  


I miss this girl so much!  

It was a very fun night and I am exhausted. All that dancing and cupcake-eating really takes it out of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment