Image Map

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Puppy Love and Fun in San Diego!

I'm sure you were starting to miss this little guy's adorable face, so here's Diego's 7 week video courtesy of his breeder:



He's the adorable medium sized one with the white spot on his chest that is attacking his brothers.  Way to make mom proud, little guy... ;)

On a side note, what did we get ourselves into?? I haven't seen that much energy since I babysat a 2 year old.  Good thing I already love him more than I ever thought possible!
____________________________________________________

The past few days in San Diego were a whirlwind of fun!

A hike with my fave running buddy...


Biggest smile of the year award goes to....
Multiple visits to Pannikin for my GF Chocolate Chip Muffin and amazing coffee (which Dennis gave me a pound of to bring home!  Best present ever!) ...



And runs on the beach.



It was an amazing vacation, but all good things must come to an end.

Farewell my favorite city, farewell...


Back to San Francisco to get ready for graduation!  Can't wait to see my family, Jake's family, and classmates in just 9 days!  This 2 year long ride on the PA school rollercoaster is finally coming to an end!  :) 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful time in San Diego. By all accounts that I have heard, San Diego is a great place to get away. Such beautiful beaches and so many fun things to do.

    ReplyDelete