Image Map

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

In Case You Haven't Smiled Today...

Is it just me or do puppies make your heart melt?



My favorite part is at 0:33 when Diego face plants into the kennel.  You know he's mine because he's just as much of a klutz as his Momma.

Have I told you I love him yet?
                          ______________________________________________

Today I got to see 4 of my amazing classmates.  Lunch with these two at Sprout Cafe, the BEST restaurant in Palo Alto...


Followed by Coffee at Philz (the best & most expensive coffee shop in Palo Alto where it costs $4 for a cup of coffee...) with two of my other favorite ladies, Liza and Lisa.


It was just what I needed.  Between the great company and the 80 degree temperatures, how can you go wrong?

Let the sun shine down!
Okay, I better get packing.  T-minus 1.5 days until I'm on a plane for Boston!  Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment