Image Map

Sunday, April 21, 2013

San Diego, How I’ve Missed You.


I arrived on Friday to my home away from home... 
the place that holds half of my heart... 
the land of beautiful beaches and great friends.

I am here for a few days because:
  1. I can’t stay away from the magnificent San Diego
  2. It had been far too long since my last Pannikin GF Chocolate Chip muffin
  3. I missed my amazing friends
  4. needed to run on the beach/Torrey Pines/San Elijo Lagoon
  5. Today is a BIG day for my friend Becca!  She is getting married to the coolest guy ever, Ricky!  I can’t wait to see her walk down the aisle :)
  6. Do I even need a reason?  Come on, it’s San Diego!
I get to stay with a few of my favorite people in the next few days and experience San Diego as a real, live person... not a sleep-deprived, stressed out PA student.  

What is the perfect way to start a vacation?  

Brunch & the beach.  



What is the perfect way to lay on the beach?  

Runner's World and animal visitors!


Seal came to say hello!
After a day of relaxation, my BFF Carrie picked me up and we went to dinner with some of my new favorite people!  I will say, however, I will never be back to the restaurant we went to.  Worst. Service. Ever.  Oh well, good friends and a beautiful sunset always make the night fun!  


Today involves three of my favorite things: running, chocolate chip muffins, and a wedding! Can't wait.  I hope you have a great Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment