Image Map

Thursday, April 4, 2013

And the name is...

I'd like to introduce you to Señor Diego.  
As you probably figured out by now, I have a special place in my heart for San Diego.  I wanted him to always remember his Californian heritage, so it was a pretty easy decision to call our little guy, Diego.  The poor thing won't know what hit him when we get back to Alaska's 30 degree colder temperatures! Luckily I'll be bringing him home in the summertime so he can adapt... :)

Since I'm finally done with PA school, and after my board exams I will have more time on my hands, I've decided it's time to update Travel.Run.Live.Love!  In the next two weeks, I will be totally revamping the blog.  It will include better graphics (finally!), search options, a menu and more!

I am very excited to see the increasing traffic on the blog, so hopefully it will help you navigate the site a little bit better.  I know that I write about ground-breaking stuff (especially when I write about studying all day... haha) but I really, truly appreciate the interest and love!  :)  I feel like we're already the best of friends.

So, as I'm making changes, if you have any requests... please let me know!  My goal with the blog in the future is to add in some free marathon/half marathon training plans, gear reviews, a little fun medical knowledge (don't worry, I won't bore you. I promise it will make you a better athlete and healthier person overall!),  tasty recipes, and of course, more of my adventures as I head back to the beautiful state of Alaska!

And don't worry, there will be unlimited pictures and videos of Diego, starting.... now!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my he is so adorable! Very unique name! I just found your blog and simply love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Thank you so much for saying hi - I'm glad you enjoy the blog! :) Yes, I am so in love with him! I hope you're having a great day!

      Delete
  2. Oh. My. Goodness. Is he a poodle? He looks EXACLY like my puppy did when he, well, was actually a puppy... Hope he adapts to the colder weather well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! He's a Cavapoo (Cavalier Spaniel/Poodle mix) I think he's pretty cute too :) What kind of dog do you have? How old is he? It's been while since I've had a puppy (19 years!), so I'm sure it will be an adjustment! Happy Friday!

      Delete